Why choose Observ Skin Analysis
Many skin concerns can’t be diagnosed with the naked eye. Thanks to advancements in cosmetic technology, in-depth skin analysis is now possible.
Observ 520 is an advanced skin analysis system that can identify a wide variety of skin concerns before they become visible. We use the Observ 520 to better understand your unique skin requirements to create a tailored treatment plan that produces real results.
The Observ 520 analyses the deeper levels of the skin using fluorescence and polarised light illumination technology. This provides us with much more clarity and contrast, which is essential when taking a personalised approach to skincare.
What to Expect
An Observ 520 skin analysis session won’t take longer than 30 minutes to complete. Once we have the results, we can take you through potential problems. We can also make recommendations on what to focus on first and suggest treatments you might benefit from.
During your session, the Observ system will generate six images using specialised lighting and the latest camera technology. Here are the six modes of analysis that take place:
- Daylight – This reproduces what the skin looks like in natural light, ensuring we have clear before and after images of your skin.
- Cross Polarised – The Cross Polarised analysis focuses on the dermal structures of the skin. By suppressing the natural shine of the skin, we can clearly identify vascular conditions, pigmentation and inflammation.
- Parallel Polarised – This analysis is used to learn more about the skin’s surface, allowing us to see fine lines, wrinkles, pore size and to analyse the skin’s texture.
- True UV – In this mode, we create fluorescence patterns that highlight abnormalities on the surface of the skin as well as the deeper layers. If you struggle with oily skin, this will show us which areas to focus on.
- Wood’s – Hydration and oil flow in the skin plays an important role. This mode gives us a clearer image of skin secretions and identifies whether skin tissue integrity has been lost.
- Complexion – The final mode predicts how the skin will look in the future if specific concerns and irregularities are not addressed.
Get in touch
If you would like to come in for a consultation or find out more about a procedure, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
Many skin concerns can’t be diagnosed with the naked eye.
Thanks to advancements in cosmetic technology, in-depth skin analysis is now possible.
Once we have the results of your analysis, we can develop a customised plan that will help you achieve your goals. The before images that were captured are used to track your progress. Along with developing a customised treatment plan, we will also provide you with specific product recommendations. This will ensure you can care for your skin at home too.
What Can Be Seen with an Observ Skin Analysis?
When your skin is analysed using the Observ 520, you will see the following:
- The areas that are most affected by fine lines and wrinkles
- Areas where breakouts are the most likely based on skin composition
- The pores that are enlarged and are contributing to your skin concerns
- How UV exposure has damaged and aged your skin and where pigmentation can get worse
- The elasticity of your skin and the rate at which your skin is ageing
- How hydrated your skin is and whether it can be improved to reduce lines and wrinkles
- The quality of your skin tone
- Overall skin health
Observ Skin Analysis Results
Once your skin analysis is complete, we will take you through the six images that were captured. This is what is used to create a bespoke treatment plan designed to achieve your skin and aesthetic goals. The treatment plan will focus on problem areas and will prioritise treatments that will produce the most noticeable results first. We will also recommend professional skincare products that can be used to further care for your skin at home and maintain your results.
Follow-up sessions will need to be scheduled in order to track your progress. This will also give us the opportunity to amend your treatment plan if need be. It’s important to remember that the natural ageing process and external factors will continue to affect your skin. An Observ 520 skin analysis is recommended at least twice a year in order to keep your skin radiant and youthful.
As we get older, our skin requirements change. Taking a proactive approach to ageing will ensure you always look your best and can treat specific concerns before they become long-term problems.
We use the Observ 520 to better understand your unique skin requirements to create a tailored treatment plan that produces real results.