Treat yourself during this month of love by achieving smooth, glowing and beautiful skin
Thanks to Valentine’s Day, February is often coined as the month of love. In recent times, we have all begun to learn the important of self-love and how important it is to ensure that we are taking care of ourselves, including the health of our skin.
With modern technology, there are a variety of skin treatment options available that can treat dull, tired-looking skin, as well as reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and more.
While powerful skin treatments such as laser skin resurfacing are effective in completely rejuvenate your skin, implementing a good skincare routine is a must, if you want to maintain beautiful skin in the long-term.
Fractional Erbium Laser Skin Resurfacing
Erbium lasers are less intense than CO2, but more powerful than non-ablative fractional lasers. This means that they can create effective results, with less downtime than other treatments. Removing the top layer of the skin, fractional erbium lasers can treat fine lines, wrinkles, and skin pigmentation.
How is laser skin resurfacing performed?
To make sure that you will feel as comfortable as possible during treatment, a topical anaesthetic will be applied after your skin has been thoroughly cleansed with a high-quality cleanser. The laser will be slowly passed over the skin, focusing on the areas of the most concern. The erbium laser will remove the top layer of the skin, prompting the body’s natural healing process to produce new, youthful-looking skin in its place. You may feel a slight burning sensation as the laser is applied to the skin, but this will subside shortly after treatment.
Downtime from erbium laser skin resurfacing is usually about one to two weeks and results can continue to develop for months.
What are the best skincare products to use on my skin?
- Paraben free products. When caring for your skin, you will want to opt for paraben free products, as paraben can cause the skin to become dry, cracked and irritated.
- Antioxidants, especially Vitamin C. Ceratin antioxidants, particularly Vitamin C, protects your skin against free radicals, slows down skin ageing, prevents sun damage and can even treat skin concerns such as pigmentation, wrinkles and acne.
- A non-greasy SPF 50+. When it comes to anti-ageing skincare products, nothing is more important than protecting your skin with sunscreen. While preventing your skin concerns such as signs of ageing and spots from becoming worse, it prevents them from even forming in the first place. The UV rays from the sun can break down collagen in the skin, causing wrinkles, skin laxity and inconsistent skin tone. To ensure that you maintain youthful skin for as long as possible, sunscreen should be part of your daily skincare routine.
Love your skin this February with an exclusive skin-rejuvenating and skin-nourishing offer at $799 – normally valued at $1100!
At Skin Confidence, you can fall in love with your beautiful, glowing and youthful-looking skin for an exclusive discounted price.
This month, receive a full face treatment of Fractional Erbium Laser Skin Resurfacing, plus your choice of one of the following SkinCeuticals packages (limited stock availability!):
- Anti Ageing Results
- SkinCeuticals Soothing Cleanser: A calming, gentle foaming cleanser, perfect for sensitive or post-treatment skin. Soap free and made with botanical extracts to treat impurities.
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum: A hydrating and anti ageing serum, formulated with amazing Vitamin C.
- SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense SPF50: A broad spectrum, light and comfortable sunscreen that won’t clog pores.
- Even Skin Results
- SkinCeuticals Simply Clean: A skin-refining gel cleanser that cleans oily skin, reduces impurities and removes makeup. Contains chamomile, comfrey and aloe to calm the skin.
- Phloretin CF: A powerful, high-potency antioxidant serum that treats fine lines and wrinkles on oily and combination skin.
- SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense SPF50
- Clear Skin Results
- SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel: Formulated with LHA, glycolic acid and salicylic acid to clean pores, treat skin irregularities and create a skin-brightening effect.
- SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF Serum: A strong Vitamin C serum, suitable for treating blemishes and reducing oil-oxidation, while protecting against environmental aggressors.
- SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense SPF50
All of the skincare packs above contain paraben free products
Without our special promotion, the total of the skin-transforming laser resurfacing and a selected nourishing skincare pack would be $1100. This February, it will only cost you $799!
Book your consultation at Skin Confidence today or enquire to learn more about our skin-healing offer.